*New* 11+ Maths Topic Specific Packs for Grammar Schools – Key Details
Table of Contents
We’ve just released brand new packs in our new series of topic specific 11+ Maths resources:
These packs will provide an efficient and effective way to test your child’s knowledge of particular parts of the curriculum.
Who are these new packs for?
– Students preparing for an 11+ Maths exam for grammar school entrance.
– Students preparing for the ISEB Common Pretest.
What does each pack contain?
Each pack contains 100 targeted questions focusing on a specific maths topic.
Step-by-step tutorial explanation videos are included for every question.
The questions are in multiple-choice format.
Answers and Answer Sheets are included in each pack.
How will these packs benefit my child?
These new packs:
– contain targeted questions to help your child focus on specific topics within the 11+ Maths syllabus.
– include a wide variety of challenging questions to cover each maths topic from every angle.
– comprehensively address all question types. The questions in each pack reflect all the types of questions that could come up in your child’s actual exam.
– allow your child to familiarise themselves with the common question formats and styles used for each topic in the syllabus.
– include replica answer sheets so your child can mark their answers exactly as they will need to do so in the actual test.
– include answers so you can mark your child’s work quickly and accurately.
– are all pitched at exam level difficulty so you can get an accurate indication of your child’s current level.
Click the links below to learn more and purchase:
Get 10% off orders over £70 and 20% off orders over £250. Use the code eppdiscount at checkout.