What payment options are available?
We currently have the following payment options:
1. Credit card or Debit card Payment.
What should I keep handy for my online transaction?
1. For Credit Card payments, you will need your card details such as: card holder name, number, CVV and expiry date.
2. For Debit Card payments, you will need your card details such as: card holder name, number, CVV and expiry date.
Is it safe to use my credit card or debit card on this site?
Absolutely. Shopping with Exam Papers Plus is completely safe. Transactions are handled via the payment gateway Stripe. Stripe is compliant with the global information security standards defined for organisations which handle cardholder information. Be assured that your card or account information is encrypted as it travels over the Internet, making it well and truly safe via Stripe’s world class system.
Do you store my card or payment information?
We do not collect or store your payment information. Your transaction is authorised by the Stripe Payment Gateway and is completely encrypted.
Will I be asked to share card information, account information or passwords over phone or email?
We will never ask you to share any of your payment details over email or phone. If anyone claiming to be from Exam Papers Plus calls you asking for sensitive information, please contact us immediately.
What should I do if a transaction fails?
Transactions could fail due to multiple reasons. Please check for the following:
1. Credit card may have expired.
2. Your Internet connection may have been disrupted in the payment process.
If you continue to face issues, please contact us and we will arrange an alternative payment method for you.
Please direct all questions and further clarifications to firstname.lastname@example.org