11+ Lincolnshire Practice Tests – Key Benefits
Table of Contents
We have five full practice tests for the Lincolnshire 11+ Exam:
11+ Lincolnshire Practice Test 1 (89 pages)
11+ Lincolnshire Practice Test 2 (105 pages)
11+ Lincolnshire Practice Test 3 (103 pages)
11+ Lincolnshire Practice Test 4 (96 pages)
11+ Lincolnshire Practice Test 5 (98 pages)
Are these practice tests relevant for my child?
These practice tests have been specifically designed for students seeking entry to the following schools:
- Boston Grammar School
- Boston High School
- Bourne Grammar School
- Carre’s Grammar School
- Kesteven and Grantham Girls’ School
- Kesteven and Sleaford High School Selective Academy
- King Edward VI Grammar School
- King Edward VI Academy
- Queen Elizabeth’s Grammar School, Alford
- Queen Elizabeth’s Grammar School, Horncastle
- Queen Elizabeth’s High School
- Skegness Grammar School
- Spalding Grammar School
- Spalding High School
- The King’s School Grantham
Which subjects are covered in the Lincolnshire 11+ Exam?
The Lincolnshire 11+ Exam is created by GL Assessment. It covers Verbal Reasoning, Non-Verbal Reasoning and Spatial Reasoning in multiple-choice format.
The test consists of two exam papers. The first paper covers Verbal Reasoning. It is 50 minutes long and includes 80 questions. A wide variety of question types are covered in short sections.
The second paper is taken one week later. It covers Non-Verbal Reasoning and Spatial Reasoning. There are five sections in the paper. Each section is 7 minutes long and contains 14 questions. The first three sections cover Non-Verbal Reasoning. The last two sections cover Spatial Reasoning.
How will these practice tests benefit my child?
These new practice tests:
– replicate the format, question types, timings and style of the actual Lincolnshire 11+ Exam.
– provide your child with accurate familiarisation, allowing them to approach their exam with confidence.
– cover all the topics that could come up in the actual exam, including new Verbal and Spatial Lincolnshire question types that you won’t find anywhere else.
– use the exact timings for each section of the actual test so your child can get used to pacing themselves correctly.
– include replica answer sheets so your child can mark their answers exactly as they will need to do so in the actual test.
– include answers so you can mark your child’s work quickly and accurately.
– each contain unique questions but are all pitched at the same exam level difficulty so you can use them to benchmark your child’s progress.
If you buy all five practice tests together, you can use the code eppdiscount at checkout to get 10% off.