11+ Lincolnshire Practice Tests – Key Benefits
Table of Contents
We have five full practice tests for the Lincolnshire 11+ Exam:
11+ Lincolnshire Practice Test 1 (89 pages)
11+ Lincolnshire Practice Test 2 (105 pages)
11+ Lincolnshire Practice Test 3 (103 pages)
11+ Lincolnshire Practice Test 4 (96 pages)
11+ Lincolnshire Practice Test 5 (98 pages)
Are these practice tests relevant for my child?
These practice tests have been specifically designed for students seeking entry to the following schools:
- Boston Grammar School
- Boston High School
- Bourne Grammar School
- Carre’s Grammar School
- Kesteven and Grantham Girls’ School
- Kesteven and Sleaford High School Selective Academy
- King Edward VI Grammar School
- King Edward VI Academy
- Queen Elizabeth’s Grammar School, Alford
- Queen Elizabeth’s Grammar School, Horncastle
- Queen Elizabeth’s High School
- Skegness Grammar School
- Spalding Grammar School
- Spalding High School
- The King’s School Grantham
Which subjects are covered in the Lincolnshire 11+ Exam?
The Lincolnshire 11+ Exam is created by GL Assessment. It covers Verbal Reasoning, Non-Verbal Reasoning and Spatial Reasoning in multiple-choice format.
The test consists of two exam papers. The first paper covers Verbal Reasoning. It is 50 minutes long and includes 80 questions. A wide variety of question types are covered in short sections.
The second paper is taken one week later. It covers Non-Verbal Reasoning and Spatial Reasoning. There are five sections in the paper. Each section is 7 minutes long and contains 14 questions. The first three sections cover Non-Verbal Reasoning. The last two sections cover Spatial Reasoning.
How will these practice tests benefit my child?
These new practice tests:
– replicate the format, question types, timings and style of the actual Lincolnshire 11+ Exam.
– provide your child with accurate familiarisation, allowing them to approach their exam with confidence.
– cover all the topics that could come up in the actual exam, including new Verbal and Spatial Lincolnshire question types that you won’t find anywhere else.
– use the exact timings for each section of the actual test so your child can get used to pacing themselves correctly.
– include replica answer sheets so your child can mark their answers exactly as they will need to do so in the actual test.
– include answers so you can mark your child’s work quickly and accurately.
– each contain unique questions but are all pitched at the same exam level difficulty so you can use them to benchmark your child’s progress.
Get 10% off orders over £70 and 20% off orders over £250. Use the code eppdiscount at checkout.