New Practice Tests Specifically Designed for the Buckinghamshire 11 Plus Exam
The Bucks 11 plus exam has changed to the GL Assessment format from 2019 entry onwards.
We’ve released 5 new full-length practice tests to help students prepare for this new assessment, also known as the Secondary Transfer Test.
Our new practice papers have been meticulously researched and prepared to ensure that they are an accurate representation of the format, structure, timings and question types of the new exam.
Here are just a few examples of the level of attention and detail these papers contain:
1) Exact timings of the actual test are used, not only for each section but also for each practice section, where relevant.
2) New question types are covered that are not known to have ever appeared before. For example, Figure Recognition questions that have been changed in a subtle way that can easily trip students up if they are not aware of the new requirements.
3) Answer sheets have been replicated exactly so your child can get used to marking their answers as they will need to in the actual exam. Answer sheets either display letters or actual answers, matching the format of each section of the actual test.
4) Each timed section is presented in the same order as it will be in the actual test.
Each of the five practice tests contains over 80 pages of unique content, consisting of two papers:
i) Verbal Skills – covering comprehension, technical english and verbal reasoning.
ii) Mathematical and Non-Verbal Skills – covering non-verbal reasoning, spatial reasoning and mathematics.
Answers and answer sheets are included.
Across the five full practice tests, we’ve made sure to cover all known question types:
Mathematics: the full syllabus is addressed using known styles of questioning and plenty of challenging material.
English: comprehension (both modern and older fiction) as well as spelling, punctuation and cloze are covered.
Verbal Reasoning: all known question types are covered including synonyms, antonyms, compound words, classification, hidden words, word formation, missing words and sentence completion.
Non-Verbal Reasoning: all known question types are covered including figure and star matrices, odd one out, triangle pairs, classification, analogies and sequences.
Spatial Reasoning: all known question types are covered including figure recognition, figure analysis, puzzle fit, 2D views, blocks and rotations.
These are the most accurate practice tests available for the new Bucks 11 plus exam. They will help your child prepare for the exam in an efficient and comprehensive manner.
Click the links below to learn more and purchase:
- 11+ Buckinghamshire Practice Test 1
- 11+ Buckinghamshire Practice Test 2
- 11+ Buckinghamshire Practice Test 3
- 11+ Buckinghamshire Practice Test 4
- 11+ Buckinghamshire Practice Test 5
If you purchase all five practice tests together, you can get 10% off by entering the code eppdiscount at checkout.
We hope you find these new resources beneficial! If you need some advice on how to prepare for the Bucks 11 plus, or any other entrance exam, don’t hesitate to get in touch. We’re always happy to help and advise!