2021-2022 Edition · VIDEO EXPLANATIONS INCLUDED!
11+ Verbal Reasoning (CEM) Adjectives Pack 1
Free step-by-step video solutions included for every question!
Get access to 80 specific tutorial videos for this product for free.
- 24 practice tests with answers and answer sheets
- Ideal preparation for this challenging question type
- Created by assessment experts
- Build confidence and improve performance
- Specially designed for those taking CEM exams
- Click here to learn how this pack will benefit your child
- Click here to view a sample page
- Click below to learn more about CEM
The Centre for Evaluation and Monitoring (CEM) create and supply the 11+ exam papers for an increasing number of grammar and independent schools. The format and content of CEM exams is unique and so we have created specific practice materials for those sitting these 11+ exams.
The following grammar school regions currently use 11+ CEM exams: Berkshire, Bexley, Birmingham, Devon, Hertfordshire, Shropshire, Trafford, Walsall, Warwickshire, Wiltshire, Wolverhampton, Gloucestershire and Yorkshire.
Please note that this list is subject to change and it is worth checking the specific requirements of the schools you are interested in. If you are unsure, get in touch and we can advise.
A number of independent schools also now use CEM tests. For example, the 11+ entrance exam for schools in the London Consortium is created by CEM. Furthermore, many independent schools use an online test called CEM Select.