Welcome! Thank you for visiting our site and taking the time to read this post. Our intention is for this blog to become an invaluable source of useful information, insight and advice about the ins and outs of 7+, 8+, 9+, 10+, 11+ and 13+ examinations.
Here at Exam Papers Plus, we are fortunate to have built up a great network of educators, teachers and assessors with decades of combined experience. This blog will draw on this priceless pool of knowledge and share it with you all!
For too long, we believe, the whole examination process has been shrouded in obscurity and ambiguity. Furthermore, the competition for places at top schools has grown considerably over the years. This has made life difficult and stressful for all involved, not least the poor children who have to sit the exams! We intend to change this.
We want to empower you by equipping you with a thorough understanding of the requirements of each type of exam and explaining how you can efficiently and successfully prepare your child to grasp their opportunity and flourish under difficult conditions. A little knowledge and preparation can go a long way!
Future articles on this blog will include:
– Interviews with assessors and examiners.
– Interviews with parents who have successfully navigated their way through the whole process.
– Actual past papers from previous exams at all age levels.
– Advice about how to motivate your child and deal with stress.
– Syllabus requirements for all ages and subjects.
– Advice about dealing with interviews, including past questions.
– Plenty more helpful hints and tips.
– Reviews of individual schools and their requirements.
We always love to hear from our readers and customers so please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any queries or questions, we are a friendly bunch! Similarly, if you have a suggestion for a blog post or if you would like to contribute an article yourself, let us know and we can work together to make it happen.
That’s it for now. Have a cup of tea and relax. You’re in safe hands.
The ‘Exam Papers Plus’ team
Bookmark this page? Pop your email into the box below to receive a link to this article so you can easily refer back to it later.