2021-2022 Edition · VIDEO EXPLANATIONS INCLUDED!
11+ CEM Practice Test 1
Free step-by-step video solutions included for every question!
Get access to 80 specific tutorial videos for this product for free.
- Covers Verbal, Non-Verbal and Numerical Reasoning
- Papers A & B included
- The most accurate and up to date CEM practice tests available
- Answers and Answer Sheets included
- Created by assessment experts
- Build confidence and improve performance
- Specially designed for those taking CEM exams
- Click here to learn how this product will benefit your child
- Click below to learn more about CEM
The Centre for Evaluation and Monitoring (CEM) create and supply the 11+ exam papers for an increasing number of
grammar and independent schools. The format and content of CEM exams is unique and so we have created specific
practice materials for those sitting these 11+ exams.
The following grammar school regions currently use 11+ CEM exams: Berkshire, Bexley, Birmingham, Devon, Hertfordshire, Shropshire, Trafford, Walsall, Warwickshire, Wiltshire, Wolverhampton, Gloucestershire and Yorkshire.
Please note that this list is subject to change and it is worth checking the specific requirements of the schools you are interested in. If you are unsure, get in touch and we can advise.
A number of independent schools also now use CEM tests. For example, the 11+ entrance exam for schools in the London Consortium is created by CEM. Furthermore, many independent schools use an online test called CEM Select.