We’re excited to introduce a new and unique 8 plus course which will help children to develop their creativity and confidence in group assessment situations.
This course is ideal for students applying for 8+ entry at schools that assess in this manner.
The half-day workshop will:
- challenge candidates to think critically and contribute intelligently
- teach candidates to follow instructions and develop their problem-solving skills
- develop confidence in speaking in front of others
- develop empathy skills
- develop improvisation skills
- develop storytelling and communication skills
- allow candidates to practise and develop their verbal responses to visual and written stimuli
Led by Louise Lang, director of EPP, and Sean, an experienced EPP tutor and drama and language teacher, this workshop will offer supportive teaching and coaching. A targeted, personalised report will be prepared at the end of the workshop, providing feedback on how your child has performed and areas to work on.