We’re excited to introduce a new and unique 11 plus one day course which will help children to develop their creativity and confidence in group assessment situations.
This course is ideal for students applying for 11+ entry at schools that assess in this manner and will give you an early start! It’s good to think about these requirements now, so, based on our specialised feedback, you have the year ahead to build your child’s confidence organically.
The workshop will:
- challenge candidates to think critically and contribute intelligently
- teach candidates to follow instructions
- develop confidence in speaking in front of others
- allow candidates to practise and develop verbal responses to comprehension texts and other stimuli
- develop empathy skills
- develop improvisation skills
- develop communication skills
Led by an experienced EPP tutor this workshop will offer supportive teaching and coaching. A targeted, personalised report will be prepared at the end of the workshop, providing feedback on how your child has performed and areas to work on.