Sunday 11th January 2015 – Mock Interview A with George Marsh, former head of Dulwich College Prep School
Sunday 18th January 2015 – Mock Interview B with Penny Watkins, former head of Dunhurst (Bedales Prep School)
Doing well in an interview is all about your child being confident and letting his or her personality and potential shine through.
We want to ‘meet’ your child – just like the headmaster/headmistress of your chosen school will want to do at interview!
Our mock interviews are led by former prep school heads who have many years experience bringing out the best in the children they interview.
The interview will be tailored to your child’s age (7+, 8+, 10+, 11+ or 13+).
Our Mock Interviews Will:
- give your child experience of the interview process
- help build their confidence so they remain calm and focused
- let them understand they have a story to tell and an opinion that matters
- provide invaluable feedback to you and your child, offering practical advice and guidance
- Short introduction to the interview process as a family
- 20 minute mock interview where your child will be interviewed by either George Marsh (Sunday 11th January) or Penny Watkins (Sunday 18th January) and Louise Lang from Exam Papers Plus
- 15 minute verbal feedback session as a family
There are limited slots available so please contact us as soon as possible if you have further questions or would like to book your place. Please let us know which day you would prefer as well as the age-level and schools that you are targeting. Places will be offered on a first come first served basis.
£149 per session